Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is Affiliate Marketing?Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards affiliates for each customer brought by the affiliate’s own marketing efforts.
Are there any charges for training ?No, the training is provided free of cost. You pay only for the products that you purchase which include different courses.
How does people earn here?When anyone buys any of our products, they get their unique affiliate link. When they promote their products and make a referral, they get commission on the sale generated through their affiliate link. The amount of commission varies according to the product purchased and is displayed in their affiliate dashboard.
All promotional material and training are given by the company absolutely free of cost.
When are the commission transferred to the affiliates?The commission is transferred in the next week from the week when the referral/sale is done
Do I get a refund if I don't like the product?Refund will be given to the customer for the purchase of any package made by the customer directly from the AcadBuzz website or through the affiliate link of the person who referred him or her to the Acadbuzz website within 24 hours of purchase. No request of refund will be entertained after 24 hours of purchase under any circumstances. To ask for refund, you need to email your query to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to join?Follow these simple steps to join :
- - Attend webinar where our representative will explain everything. Ask for the link of this webinar from your sponsor.
- - Enroll into any of the courses according to your choice and requirement. Remember to enroll through your sponsor's affiliate link.
- - Generate your own affiliate link from the affiliate dashboard
- - Attend the Training webinar (where you learn how to market our products)
- - When you implement the training lessons you get the leads, then tell your leads to follow the same steps mentioned here